Random Post 2
For this week's random post, I really want to talk about a moive that I just saw tonight: Ready Player One. The setting is in year 2045, when almost everyone uses virtual reality game called OASIS to engage in character playing while escaping from the demolishing reality. As I mentioned before, I am a big fan of various video games. This film has used many characters, plots and elements from various video games, dated back to the era when video games were first introduced. I was very glad to see some of my favouriate characters appearing on the big screen.
Hi Tony!
ReplyDeleteI actually have watched that movie, too! However, as I commented in Cecilia's post, I did not quiet understand the movie. I had to google the plot. There is another movie that I wanted to recommend. The movie is called "a quiet place" . I actually watched it yesterday. It has been rated 96% on rotten tomato. It is a bit horrifying but I bet you would like it!
----Wei Zhang
I am really happy this movie is getting good reviews. When I first saw the preview I was skeptical. Regardless I really want to see it. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi Tony,
ReplyDeleteSame here. I also watched this movie during the weekend and although I think its a little bit overrated , overall it's a really good one. I like the references of characters and elements from classic video games.