A World We Dare to Imagine Part 1


Child poverty has always been an existing problem in the Chinese society. Every year there are a lot of newborn babies who were abandoned by their biological parents. Often time these orphans will end up in orphanages that are struggling financially.  In order to make our world a better, I hope that I could form an organization which will connect these orphans from China with families that are willing to adopt. I think that these at least provide these little children a chance to change their fate. If they can grow up in a complete family like typical children, these orphans will become someone that will benefit our society in the future.

Comments

  1. Hey Tony,

    I think this is a really cool idea! I am totally aware of this issue in China, and I also know lots of Chinese American children that were adopted from orphanages in China. For your pitch, you could benefit from delving deeper into specific details about adoption. What are the legal/ethical ramifications? What are other things that you must keep in mind to ensure that the adoption process is smooth not only for prospective parents, but also for the children. I can't wait to hear your pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tony,

    I really like your idea and I think it's actually very practical. I like how you mentioned the organization can provide these little children a chance to change their fate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment